Wednesday 6 June 2007

Was It A Mistake?

Was it a mistake to join choir?


Why do I have to put myself in a club that always criticize by Ryner?


Why do I have to myself in a club where I need to sacrifice half day each day of 2 weeks holidays and need to ban myself from spicy food which is my favorite?


The answers comes by when I join choir practises more and more.....
I wasn't really wanna join choir at first actually, just wanna go for the audition for fun with some of my freinds BUT when we reach there, I'm the only one that was pushed in..... Ok .... I got through.... That's how my choir life started
1st practise was fun.... 2nd practise i skip ( Ryner and Jo sorry ya... erm... i didnt appreciate the practise time, last time)...
3rd practise.... tat's when the question came into my head...
Ryner... If i'm not mistaken you doubted whether I can sing in choir or not right?
If Bong Yang didnt told me this I really wanna quit choir because i don't want to pull down the quality of the choir....
He told me that Jo always cover me up... I was so shocked that he cover up for me... asked Ryner to give me more time (HEY HEY!!!! READERS I'm not trying to be "FEELING" ok!)
Ya... ya.... Because of that.... makes me really want to improve more and don't want to disappoint Bong Yang, Susan, Ant and Jo that always support me... APPRECIATE YOU ALL!!!
This one of the main reason I really really wanna stay in choir....
Another reason is that some how the songs that we practise..... GET STUCK IN MY HEAD!!!!
that's what Suk Thin said too...
This how a newbie in choir like me fell in love wit choir... the bonding of the choir makes me feels like a family too....
I know what I experience now cannot be compare to how the seniors experienced last time... So... Haha.. Thank God for that....
Ryner.... after i heard about the histories of the school choirs.... (ONCE MORE!!!! I'm not trying to be so "FEELING") and after what teacher told us.... You really go through alot of pressure.... you as a student need to lead 30+ people to sing... in tune... emotion... dynamics... all thses without the help of Pn. Luk... Prove to people that you can lead... Work on your own conducting.... Is hard...
Ya... ya.. ya.. I'm kinda mad of the way you criticize me... us...Actually all you want is the best out of us....
So...I'm sorry for getting mad..
So.... Was It a mistake??
MY ANSWER IS NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Erm... For the food part.... hehehehe... will try my best la....
To everyone in the choir team of class 2007..... All the BEST!!! Competition is jus 13 Days to go...
Please do help me in my voice....
So this is just short report to the seniors of how the newbie(me) feels about choir....



3 comments:

NetteZ... said...

Aaron, aaron....HAHA...I'm glad u had the heart to join choir in the 1st place. Many people arent given the opportunity..Choir is your PRIDE now, so embrace it:) hehe.

When I was there, i felt like i had a 2nd family too...although the feeling was not as strong as what u have now cause i was only there for a month or so...i still felt as if..man..this is the place to BELONG! u know wot im saying? yeah, but those things that RYNER does, hehe...love it now, coz u wont see it anymore after this yr, unless u go form 6 la, then diff story.

So,I'm proud of u bro, for joining this,for when u have the passion for it,No pain would be too much for you to bear:)
Take care of your voice! Keep Singing for God hehe.

Jonathan said...

Haha. No probs la dude. You're my tenor, of course I'll cover for you.

Btw, truth be told, how you ended up joining choir is as similar as how Ant, Husen and I joined.

suk_thin said...

yo loon, keep on trying k.. u'll improve wif all d practices we haf..