Tuesday 26 June 2007

Happy moments together...


Today is the 1st week anniversary of our choir winning the inter-school choir competition. I felt so proud of everyone because we had done our BEST!!! But...we still have a long long way to go...that is going to participate the state level choir competition...I agreed what Ryner had said that the BIGGEST opponent in the competition is ourselves...it is true...but we must also try to work hard to be better than not only ourselves but also those who are better than us...I think we should learn from them, not always competing with ourselves. Choir had given me lots of fun and happiness. I hope this won't be the last month of our crucial bonding...especially "mommy". She had left me...and went to become a soprano...sob...Actually I dunno what decision should I make now. On the 14th July, our choir is gonna perform somewhere in Kuching but I have a very important event goin on...I think I juz needa sacrifice the it for choir...I had made so much commitment to choir, I will feel guilty if I left choir and go to the 10th (grandest) Sarawak Rainforest Festival in Damai...hmm...since choir had brought so much sweet memories, I guess I needa be with the choir that day...By the way, we had pass our division level but we must always remember to improve ourselves because you will reap for what you have sow...I believe that we can do it if we are willing to put ourselves into it!

No comments: