Thursday 14 June 2007

mmm...choir...

Choir is juz like a daily routine for me...having practices everyday...Erm...let me juz introduce myself. I am Megan, I am one of the choir team member but I DON'T SING!!! Being in the choir is so much fun! DUH...its like having interesting happen in choir almost everyday...but does anyone believe that our school choir is actually having violent stuff happening on?haha!!! It's the best choir team I have ever been. The bonding between each team member is so strong that even the WORST thing happen to us will not affect our friendship...I dunno why I felt very happy these few days, maybe the choir is improving in lightning speed...it is...obviously!!! But I sort of did something not loyal enough to the team...I sort of sobbed that day juz bcoz I needa join choir and let go of the National Debate. Luckily there was teacher Susie to give me a hand!!!Phew...Actually I hadn't write blogs for bout a year...so not so sure what to say...Let me tell u a personal secret, which is why I dun write blogs for so long. Last year, I was caught to the Penyelia Petang's room bcoz of writing blog...I hope SMK BL choir can do our very, absolutely BEST in any competition...Good Luck!!!

No comments: