Friday 8 June 2007

Message from A Senior

It's 12 midnight; gonna do this short and sweet. Practice in 8 hours.

I'd like to talk about seniors and juniors. Yes, I gotta say that the bonding between the senior members and the juniors or between different batches are not that close. We never had the chance to mingle with each other..even during the reunion. (I dunno the members from 2002/2003 =| )

Skepticism of the seniors towards the juniors do exist, more so towards this year's batch because of the absence of Mdm Luk. Even so, their love for the choir has been imprinted onto their hearts.

Anyway, the reason for my post is that I got a reply from our former conductor, Sean Wong, and this is what he said (and no, he's not being skeptical):


bout the food ban.. i think u guys should just give it a try..
weell.. i'm doing vocals for my final music examinations here... before any major performance i'll try to take care of my voice, throat and health ... i've been sick before quite a few performances .. i did well but i noe i could hv done better if i wasnt sick... so there you go.. that's wat i think bout the food ban anywyas...

well all the best frm me.. and i'm impressed with the dedication all of u hv... good luck... u guys would still uphold the name of BL choir even if u guys don win ok? so dun stress bout it.. i'm already proud of all of u.. u guys get my full support for ur effort and will b in my prayers.. all the best!!! :)

yours
sean

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you soo much, Sean. We really appreciate your support =)

K i'm going to hit the hay. nites all.
*snores*

No comments: