Monday 9 July 2007

Dedication and Attendance..

Hey everyone,

Practices are going steady... I can see you guys pay more attention and work harder. I just want to take this opportunity to apologize if I scolded any of you choir members for some reason.. For both past and future scoldings.. But I'm sure you all know how this goes.. We can't be good if we don't have discipline..
I found out there are only two things that I've ever wanted from you guys, and that is:
1. Dedication
2. Attendance
You can probably include 'quality' as a third, but then again quality comes naturally if the two mentioned conditions are met. And you all as choir members also know that I usually get really angry and upset because of people coming late or being absent or are not working hard enough to achieve the quality needed, thus lacking in dedication.
I hope you all act up to be responsible choir members and start working hard. You know it's only two weeks left, and you all can probably understand my frustration should you guys slack and start coming late.. It's just that practices can only achieve its maximum affect if everyone comes on time, is geared towards improving, and that everyone is happy. And the best way to make it happen is up to YOU guys..
REMEMBER: dedication and attendance.
Hope all of you choir members understand the extreme importance of the following two weeks.. Work hard.. Your efforts for the school choir will be remembered.

Ryner

No comments: